Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pondering about my shortlists

Though I have to focus only on my GMAT now since its 5 weeks away, I have started pondering over whether my school shortlists are correct for me. I know once the GMAT is over , I can get back to my shortlists . But its been bothering me and I decided to put a stop to it. I have attended class visits for all the top 10 schools and met with current students and alumni and have a general perspective of what I can expect in each of the schools. I have been thinking and Wharton is the only school I am totally sure about at this point of time. I am going to remove all other schools from my list and not add them unless I find concrete reasons for applying to them.. Till then its Wharton only ....

3 comments:

Mo Zhou said...

WoW, way to go. :) all 10 schools. I was so tired looking after 4. :P If you think it is the best school for you, then it probably is. GO Wharton! Good luck!

MBA Hunter said...

I visited all 10 schools over a period of two years :) since 2006

JulyDream said...

Very interesting. I didn't see the list it's full color, so I can't comment much more than that. Are you set on a "top 10" school? And if so, which list are you using because there are many. Perhaps you should expand your search a bit as I do believe business school is about FIT! best of luck