Saturday, May 3, 2008

My decision to apply for the Class of 2011

I have been thinking about pursuing my MBA for the past two years and have finally made up my mind to apply for the Class of 2011. I have taken the date for GMAT in June 2nd week. I believe 6 weeks of preparation should help me get a decent score. Will have to wait and watch how that goes. I just bought the OG 11 and the Manhattan Study Guide for the GMAT. I am hoping I can put in 2 hours every day, the constraint being responsibilities at my workplace have increased and I might have to put in late hours in the month of May. I have made a schedule to work dedicatedly for the next six weeks, hope I stick to it. The only good thing is since I have been thinking about B school for a while now, I have shortlisted my schools long time back based on my school visits and research. I will begin working on my application after I finish the GMAT. Goodluck to all you fellow bloggers !

No comments: